I accept the following payment methods:
- Major credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, and some suppliers accept American Express and/or Diners Club
- Cheques – must be deposited 3 weeks prior to departure to allow time for clearing
- E-Transfer – see instructions below
As a member of Nexion Canada, I am pleased to be able to offer the option of sending funds for your trip via e-transfer. There are a few simple steps to follow to ensure Nexion Canada is able to access the funds and deposit into the Nexion Canada Trust bank account.
- Name for e-transfer: Nexion Canada
- Email address to send the transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the ‘remark’ section of your e-transfer please provide the following:
- Name of travel agent: Bernadette Parrott
- Provide one of the following pieces of information for the trip:
- confirmation number; or
- Invoice number; or
- Travel date; or
- Group name; or
- Specific information that I give you.
In a separate email to email@example.com please provide the answer to the security question if one was set up at time of transfer.
Nexion Canada accounting will notify your agent, Bernadette, that the funds have been received.
Your banking institution will advise you via email once the funds have been accepted.
If you have any questions relating to e-transfer set up please contact your banking institution.